RFD Newsletters 2007-2016
- The Kansas Union Farmer 1944: Jefferson Fought Barons of His Day
- NFU’s Robert G. Lewis article, published in 1954: Revolution from the Right
- In honor of National Farmers Day
- The Wichita Eagle: Kansas needs solutions that help farmers and keep our water clean
- Axioms, 1906
- Ruminations on Trade and Trade Wars: As of June 1, 2018
- It’s the 199th anniversary of Walt Whitman’s birth
- Vicious Circles – Big meat packers continue to suck the blood out of cattle industry
- News.MikeCallicrate.com: Food monopolies Continue to Plunder and Pillage
- 98.3 KXDJ Radio asks what can the Trump administration do to help agricultural producers?
About Ranch Foods Direct
Ranch Foods Direct is a meat packing facility and local farmer’s retail market delivering healthful, high quality, naturally tender meats and foods to consumers direct from the ranch.
Our goal is to foster a business that benefits both ranchers and consumers. Our processing and distribution systems assures incomparable quality, wholesomeness, eating satisfaction, and a mutually rewarding relationship of trust and responsibility between the rancher and you the customer.