Ranch Foods Direct has moved from the old location at 2901 N. El Paso St. to a new location a few blocks East. The store is now located in the building that once housed the former Conway’s Red Top at 1228 E. Fillmore. The map below shows the new location, which is right on Fillmore St.
RFD Newsletters 2007-2016
- The Wichita Eagle: Kansas needs solutions that help farmers and keep our water clean
- Axioms, 1906
- Ruminations on Trade and Trade Wars: As of June 1, 2018
- It’s the 199th anniversary of Walt Whitman’s birth
- Vicious Circles – Big meat packers continue to suck the blood out of cattle industry
- News.MikeCallicrate.com: Food monopolies Continue to Plunder and Pillage
- 98.3 KXDJ Radio asks what can the Trump administration do to help agricultural producers?
- Crop Statisticans, 1908
- NY Times: At Hamburger Central, Antibiotics for Cattle That Aren’t Sick
- Two Chief Economic Classes in America, 1906-2018
About Ranch Foods Direct
Ranch Foods Direct is a meat packing facility and local farmer’s retail market delivering healthful, high quality, naturally tender meats and foods to consumers direct from the ranch.
Our goal is to foster a business that benefits both ranchers and consumers. Our processing and distribution systems assures incomparable quality, wholesomeness, eating satisfaction, and a mutually rewarding relationship of trust and responsibility between the rancher and you the customer.