THE SCOOP: Look for Ranch Foods Direct on Saturday, August 2nd at the Colorado Grown Festival at the beautiful downtown Colorado Springs Pioneers Museum. Don Martin and Melissa Hahnenberger will be cooking burgers and selling them for $5 each (part of the proceeds go to the museum), while visitors enjoy a full day of cool food, craft and gardening workshops! CLICK HERE to register for workshops and learn more about the day’s FREE events.
About Ranch Foods Direct
Ranch Foods Direct is a meat packing facility and local farmer’s retail market delivering healthful, high quality, naturally tender meats and foods to consumers direct from the ranch.
Our goal is to foster a business that benefits both ranchers and consumers. Our processing and distribution systems assures incomparable quality, wholesomeness, eating satisfaction, and a mutually rewarding relationship of trust and responsibility between the rancher and you the customer.
Ranch Foods Direct Newsletters 2007-current
- What is a Living Wage?
- Grassroots cattlemen aren’t smart enough to protect their own livelihood, says NCBA.
- The Four Recommendations of the Federal Trade Commission Regarding the Meat Packing Industry
- Meatpacker Monopoly Sinks Cattle Industry – A Look Back
- LIBERTY FROM ALL MASTERS: The New American Autocracy vs. The Will of the People
- THE RIGHT EDUCATION
- Monopolies Rule! So what’s next for Our Republic?
- Trump is What Happens …
- How Much are the Meatpackers Stealing?
- Rigged Markets, and False Choices