THE SCOOP: Look for Ranch Foods Direct on Saturday, August 2nd at the Colorado Grown Festival at the beautiful downtown Colorado Springs Pioneers Museum. Don Martin and Melissa Hahnenberger will be cooking burgers and selling them for $5 each (part of the proceeds go to the museum), while visitors enjoy a full day of cool food, craft and gardening workshops! CLICK HERE to register for workshops and learn more about the day’s FREE events.
About Ranch Foods Direct
Ranch Foods Direct is a meat packing facility and local farmer’s retail market delivering healthful, high quality, naturally tender meats and foods to consumers direct from the ranch.
Our goal is to foster a business that benefits both ranchers and consumers. Our processing and distribution systems assures incomparable quality, wholesomeness, eating satisfaction, and a mutually rewarding relationship of trust and responsibility between the rancher and you the customer.
Ranch Foods Direct Newsletters 2007-current
- No Country for Young Farmers vs. The Value of a Small Farm Well Tilled
- Trickle Down Effect? It’s Worse Now!
- HOW CAN YOU HELP MEN WHO WON’T HELP THEMSELVES?
- Will Biden Stop the Stealin’?
- Will the New Vilsack USDA Build Back Better?
- Building Community Around Local Food – Montana Organic Association (MOA) 2020 Conference
- The Full Dinner Pail – 1900
- Upton Sinclair On the Supreme Court
- Is it Efficiency or Atrocity?
- Who will Justice Amy Coney Barrett Represent?