THE SCOOP: Look for Ranch Foods Direct on Saturday, August 2nd at the Colorado Grown Festival at the beautiful downtown Colorado Springs Pioneers Museum. Don Martin and Melissa Hahnenberger will be cooking burgers and selling them for $5 each (part of the proceeds go to the museum), while visitors enjoy a full day of cool food, craft and gardening workshops! CLICK HERE to register for workshops and learn more about the day’s FREE events.
About Ranch Foods Direct
Ranch Foods Direct is a meat packing facility and local farmer’s retail market delivering healthful, high quality, naturally tender meats and foods to consumers direct from the ranch.
Our goal is to foster a business that benefits both ranchers and consumers. Our processing and distribution systems assures incomparable quality, wholesomeness, eating satisfaction, and a mutually rewarding relationship of trust and responsibility between the rancher and you the customer.
Ranch Foods Direct Newsletters 2007-current
- Hiring Refugees is What They Do – It’s not out of kindness
- What’s Smart About USDA and the New Climate Grants?
- Better Meat Requires Building Connections With New Food Partners
- Meatpacking Infrastructure of the Future
- The Masters of the Food Universe are Happy to See Us Starve.
- How Farmers Are Getting Shafted By Monopolies – Robert Reich
- Let’s Say Goodbye to Smithfield and the Big Food Cartel
- Salt, Water, and Soil – When it’s gone, they leave
- ConAgra Sells Cattle to IBP
- ‘Harvested cattle, slaughtered markets’