THE SCOOP: Look for Ranch Foods Direct on Saturday, August 2nd at the Colorado Grown Festival at the beautiful downtown Colorado Springs Pioneers Museum. Don Martin and Melissa Hahnenberger will be cooking burgers and selling them for $5 each (part of the proceeds go to the museum), while visitors enjoy a full day of cool food, craft and gardening workshops! CLICK HERE to register for workshops and learn more about the day’s FREE events.
About Ranch Foods Direct
Ranch Foods Direct is a meat packing facility and local farmer’s retail market delivering healthful, high quality, naturally tender meats and foods to consumers direct from the ranch.
Our goal is to foster a business that benefits both ranchers and consumers. Our processing and distribution systems assures incomparable quality, wholesomeness, eating satisfaction, and a mutually rewarding relationship of trust and responsibility between the rancher and you the customer.
Ranch Foods Direct Newsletters 2007-current
- The Ear Tag Boys
- Tyson’s Version of Physical Distancing
- Considering Local vs. Global and National Supply Chains
- Like Obama, The Trump Administration Sides With Powerful Middlemen: The “Drones of the National Beehive.”
- Trump’s USDA Continues to Betray it’s Fundamental Mission
- Shall American Agriculture Be Russianized – We didn’t escape this menace!
- Men Who Lie On Their Bellies
- Concentrated power is still the main problem – Corporations still have a free hand to pillage and plunder!
- Stewards of Our Industry
- An American Crime Family