THE SCOOP: Look for Ranch Foods Direct on Saturday, August 2nd at the Colorado Grown Festival at the beautiful downtown Colorado Springs Pioneers Museum. Don Martin and Melissa Hahnenberger will be cooking burgers and selling them for $5 each (part of the proceeds go to the museum), while visitors enjoy a full day of cool food, craft and gardening workshops! CLICK HERE to register for workshops and learn more about the day’s FREE events.
RFD Newsletters 2007-2016
- Propagate: The Economic Reality of Agroecology
- Alan Guebert Keynotes 2014 MOSES Conference
- Normalize from Reality: Musing on the Rural-Urban Political Divide and The Future of Food
- Just Say No to Cell-Cultured Meat
- Pikes Peak Cattlemen’s Association 3-2-19
- Now This: Author Denise Hearn on the Hidden Cause of U.S. Inequality
- USDA Enables Rustlers
- Farmers Should Not be Bamboozled, 1897
- Building a Healthy, Humane, and Fair Food System – December 2018
- Colorado Springs Business Journal: Rancher-retailer has a beef with Big Food
About Ranch Foods Direct
Ranch Foods Direct is a meat packing facility and local farmer’s retail market delivering healthful, high quality, naturally tender meats and foods to consumers direct from the ranch.
Our goal is to foster a business that benefits both ranchers and consumers. Our processing and distribution systems assures incomparable quality, wholesomeness, eating satisfaction, and a mutually rewarding relationship of trust and responsibility between the rancher and you the customer.