THE SCOOP: Look for Ranch Foods Direct on Saturday, August 2nd at the Colorado Grown Festival at the beautiful downtown Colorado Springs Pioneers Museum. Don Martin and Melissa Hahnenberger will be cooking burgers and selling them for $5 each (part of the proceeds go to the museum), while visitors enjoy a full day of cool food, craft and gardening workshops! CLICK HERE to register for workshops and learn more about the day’s FREE events.
About Ranch Foods Direct
Ranch Foods Direct is a meat packing facility and local farmer’s retail market delivering healthful, high quality, naturally tender meats and foods to consumers direct from the ranch.
Our goal is to foster a business that benefits both ranchers and consumers. Our processing and distribution systems assures incomparable quality, wholesomeness, eating satisfaction, and a mutually rewarding relationship of trust and responsibility between the rancher and you the customer.
Ranch Foods Direct Newsletters 2007-current
- We were warned about corporate power, crooked politicians, and big money …
- Story of the Steer and a Theft of Epic Proportions
- Iowa Beef Processors Wasn’t Big Enough to Compete
- Montana Farmers Union Annual Meeting – Building a Resilient Food System
- What could 300 million dollars do? Part II
- What could 300 million dollars do?
- Texas A&M, and Other Land-Grant Economists, Lead Effort to End Competitive Livestock Markets
- It’s our last chance!
- Packer Concentration – Historical Context, by Domina Law and Mike Callicrate
- Family Farm Dairies Hope “Build Back Better” Helps Soon