THE SCOOP: Look for Ranch Foods Direct on Saturday, August 2nd at the Colorado Grown Festival at the beautiful downtown Colorado Springs Pioneers Museum. Don Martin and Melissa Hahnenberger will be cooking burgers and selling them for $5 each (part of the proceeds go to the museum), while visitors enjoy a full day of cool food, craft and gardening workshops! CLICK HERE to register for workshops and learn more about the day’s FREE events.
About Ranch Foods Direct
Ranch Foods Direct is a meat packing facility and local farmer’s retail market delivering healthful, high quality, naturally tender meats and foods to consumers direct from the ranch.
Our goal is to foster a business that benefits both ranchers and consumers. Our processing and distribution systems assures incomparable quality, wholesomeness, eating satisfaction, and a mutually rewarding relationship of trust and responsibility between the rancher and you the customer.
Ranch Foods Direct Newsletters 2007-current
- ‘Harvested cattle, slaughtered markets’
- What does a better food system look like?
- Critique of the Cattle Price Discovery and Transparency Act
- Industrial Agriculture and Urban Sprawl – A model of growth that’s made to fail.
- Another Bad Idea from NCBA – The A-PLUS Act is not a solution
- Rural America Deserves Better
- Perhaps the Biggest Folly – Ignoring the Water Crisis
- ‘Broken systems raise costs far faster than resilient ones.’
- Post pandemic, we’re still captive to a flawed formula
- NCBA Policy and Packer Monopoly Ride Herd on Independent Cattlemen