Check out the article in Life on the Mesa featuring Mike Callicrate and Ranch Foods Direct where he discusses his mission to produce better beef and sustain the ranching tradition
About Ranch Foods Direct
Ranch Foods Direct is a meat packing facility and local farmer’s retail market delivering healthful, high quality, naturally tender meats and foods to consumers direct from the ranch.
Our goal is to foster a business that benefits both ranchers and consumers. Our processing and distribution systems assures incomparable quality, wholesomeness, eating satisfaction, and a mutually rewarding relationship of trust and responsibility between the rancher and you the customer.
Ranch Foods Direct Newsletters 2007-current
- Let’s Say Goodbye to Smithfield and the Big Food Cartel
- Salt, Water, and Soil – When it’s gone, they leave
- ConAgra Sells Cattle to IBP
- ‘Harvested cattle, slaughtered markets’
- What does a better food system look like?
- Critique of the Cattle Price Discovery and Transparency Act
- Industrial Agriculture and Urban Sprawl – A model of growth that’s made to fail.
- Another Bad Idea from NCBA – The A-PLUS Act is not a solution
- Rural America Deserves Better
- Perhaps the Biggest Folly – Ignoring the Water Crisis