Eating is a moral act because it is a human act, and human acts can be morally evaluated. As we produce less of our own food in our communities, we have become disconnected from our food supply – a food supply that increasingly places short-term profit above all else.
About Ranch Foods Direct
Ranch Foods Direct is a meat packing facility and local farmer’s retail market delivering healthful, high quality, naturally tender meats and foods to consumers direct from the ranch.
Our goal is to foster a business that benefits both ranchers and consumers. Our processing and distribution systems assures incomparable quality, wholesomeness, eating satisfaction, and a mutually rewarding relationship of trust and responsibility between the rancher and you the customer.
Ranch Foods Direct Newsletters 2007-current
No-Bull Food News – NoBull.MikeCallicrate.com
- Surviving in the land of the giants – A look back
- Celebrating National Pig Day
- How Can Something So Obviously Flawed Still Exist?
- Mandatory Electronic Ear Tags- Again!
- Food System Success or Failure? It’s time to decide
- Cowlandia – The Cattlemen’s Nightmare.
- Failure of Genius – Sharp lessons in the cattle and beef marketplace
- The Kroger and Albertsons merger Is Bad for Cattle Producers
- FARM ACTION FOCUS: THANKS TO USDA, “NO ANTIBIOTICS, EVER” MEAT ACTUALLY MEANS “ANTIBIOTICS, SOMETIMES.”
- Hiring Refugees is What They Do – It’s not out of kindness