NOW AVAILABLE FOR SUMMER AND FALL GARDENS, high quality natural bone or bio-char, soil amendments made on the Eastern Plains at <a href=”http://www.callicratecattleco.com/”>Callicrate Cattle Co.</a> Get 20-lb. tubs for $65; 2-lb. buckets for $8. Wholesale volume discounts are also available! Please inquire for details.
About Ranch Foods Direct
Ranch Foods Direct is a meat packing facility and local farmer’s retail market delivering healthful, high quality, naturally tender meats and foods to consumers direct from the ranch.
Our goal is to foster a business that benefits both ranchers and consumers. Our processing and distribution systems assures incomparable quality, wholesomeness, eating satisfaction, and a mutually rewarding relationship of trust and responsibility between the rancher and you the customer.
Ranch Foods Direct Newsletters 2007-current
- Let’s Say Goodbye to Smithfield and the Big Food Cartel
- Salt, Water, and Soil – When it’s gone, they leave
- ConAgra Sells Cattle to IBP
- ‘Harvested cattle, slaughtered markets’
- What does a better food system look like?
- Critique of the Cattle Price Discovery and Transparency Act
- Industrial Agriculture and Urban Sprawl – A model of growth that’s made to fail.
- Another Bad Idea from NCBA – The A-PLUS Act is not a solution
- Rural America Deserves Better
- Perhaps the Biggest Folly – Ignoring the Water Crisis