Produced by Callicrate Cattle Co.
- Natural, healthy ruminant diet
Slaughtered at Callicrate Cattle Co.
- Humanely slaughtered where cattle are raised
- USDA inspection
- Safe and clean
Processed at Ranch Foods Direct
- Slow, safe and clean processing
- Living wages, experienced cutters, training for new meat cutters
No performance enhancing compounds
No solutions or additives in meat
Highest quality meat
- Angus/Wagyu cattle
Nothing Added – Just Real Meat!
It’s not what we do that makes our beef so good, it’s what we don’t do.
Grocery Store Commodity Beef
NOT SO REAL.
Corporate controlled, industrial production
- Feeding diets not natural, and stressful to ruminantsExternalize costs onto the environment, people, and community
Slaughtered and Processed by multinational meat packers
- Animals may travel long distances from ranch to feedlot slaughter
- High speed, dangerous kill lines
- Low paid, refugee workers
- Unsanitary slaughter practices – Self inspection (HACCP)
Maximum use of performance enhancing compounds
- Including hormones, steroids, beta agonists, sub-therapeutic antibiotics
- Increases weight and lowers cost by $200 per head
- Illegal in Europe
- Reduced tenderness and quality
- Negative impact on disposition and health of animal
Ground beef may include meat from 1,000’s of animals
May be sourced from several foreign countries
May have solution added
- Typically 12% solution added with Modified Atmospheric Packaging (MAP)
- May contain water, beef flavoring, flavor enhancers, preservatives, etc.
May contain Advanced Meat Recovery (AMR)
- Lean Finely Textured Beef (LFTB aka Pink Slime, mechanically separated meat, etc.) may be included at 10% or more in the grind.
May be blade tenderized
- Increased pathogen risk
Ready To Order?