Produced by Callicrate Cattle Co.
- Natural, healthy ruminant diet
Slaughtered at Callicrate Cattle Co.
- Humanely slaughtered where cattle are raised
- USDA inspection
- Safe and clean
Processed at Ranch Foods Direct
- Slow, safe and clean processing
- Living wages, experienced cutters, training for new meat cutters
No performance enhancing compounds
No solutions or additives in meat
Highest quality meat
- Angus/Wagyu cattle
Nothing Added – Just Real Meat!
It’s not what we do that makes our beef so good, it’s what we don’t do.
Grocery Store Commodity Beef
NOT SO REAL.
Corporate controlled, industrial production
- Feeding diets not natural, and stressful to ruminantsExternalize costs onto the environment, people, and community
Slaughtered and Processed by multinational meat packers
- Animals may travel long distances from ranch to feedlot slaughter
- High speed, dangerous kill lines
- Low paid, refugee workers
- Unsanitary slaughter practices – Self inspection (HACCP)
Maximum use of performance enhancing compounds
- Including hormones, steroids, beta agonists, sub-therapeutic antibiotics
- Increases weight and lowers cost by $200 per head
- Illegal in Europe
- Reduced tenderness and quality
- Negative impact on disposition and health of animal
Ground beef may include meat from 1,000’s of animals
May be sourced from several foreign countries
May have solution added
- Typically 12% solution added with Modified Atmospheric Packaging (MAP)
- May contain water, beef flavoring, flavor enhancers, preservatives, etc.
May contain Advanced Meat Recovery (AMR)
- Lean Finely Textured Beef (LFTB aka Pink Slime, mechanically separated meat, etc.) may be included at 10% or more in the grind.
May be blade tenderized
- Increased pathogen risk
Holiday Gift Boxes
ORDER PICKUP BY USING FORM BELOW
Please use the below form to email your order into us. Choose Option #1 - or - Option #2 from the options in the photo above.
Please also designate pickup location in your order.
We will reply to confirm your order is received. You will receive an invoice once your box(es) are filled, weighed and ready for pickup - you will pay upon pickup.
Thank you for choosing Ranch Foods Direct for your holiday gift needs.
TOWN CENTER STORE:
4635 Town Center Dr, Colorado Springs, CO 80916
Open MON-FRI 8AM-6PM & SAT from 8AM-5PM - CLOSED SUNDAY
1228 E Fillmore St, Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Open MON-FRI 8AM-7PM & SAT from 8AM-6PM - CLOSED SUNDAY