Shipping: Your perishable order is shipped via FedEx 2-Day Air for out-of-state orders and FedEx Ground/Home for in-state orders. Standard and Priority Overnight is an option as well. Shipping cost is calculated based on 3 factors: weight of the entire package, destination location, and date that it will be shipped.
Locations: We ship to anywhere within the continental U.S.
Notifications: You will receive an email confirmation once your order is complete. You will also receive a separate email from FedEx with your tracking number and delivery details.
Packaging: Products are shipped both fresh and frozen. Fragile items, example glass containers, eggs, milk, cannot be shipped. Your order is packaged in a thermal insulated cooler with ice packs to ensure freshness upon arrival.
Time Frame: FedEx 2nd-Day Air does not offer service during the weekend; because of this, we are only able to ship Monday through Wednesday. FedEx Ground/Home (local) orders ship Monday through Thursday.
- Products are cut fresh daily, Monday through Friday, excluding holidays below. If you have a special order, special cutting instructions, or if an item is not in stock at the time, your order will be delayed in processing. If this is the case, you will notified with the details, an estimated time frame of when your order is expected to be complete, and when you can expect delivery.
- FedEx 2nd-Day Air/Express is picked up by 2:30 p.m. FedEx Ground/Home is picked up by 4:30 p.m. In order to meet the pick-up deadlines, orders need to be placed as soon as possible so they can be cut, packaged, and invoiced in time for pick up.
2018 FedEx Service Schedule:
Please allow additional processing time during the busy holiday seasons. Order early!
- Monday, January 1: New Years Day – no shippinng
- Monday, May 28: Memorial Day – no shipping
Last day to ship for Memorial Day is Wednesday, May 23. Orders need to be placed by Tuesday, May 22.
- Wednesday, July 4: Independence Day – no shipping
Last day to ship for Independence Day is Wednesday, June 27. Orders need to be placed by Tuesday, June 26.
- Monday, September 3: Labor Day – no shipping
Last day to ship for Labor Day is Wednesday, August 29. Orders need to be placed by Tuesday, August 28.
- November 22-23: Thanksgiving – no shipping
Last day to ship for Thanksgiving is Monday, November 19. Orders need to be placed by Friday, November 16.
- December 24-25: Christmas – no shipping
Last day to ship for Christmas is Tuesday, December 18. Orders need to be placed by Friday, December 14.
FedEx provides normal pickup and delivery service on these national holidays:
- Monday, January 15: Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Monday, February 19: Presidents Day
- Monday, October 8: Columbus Day
CLICK HERE to view this list directly on FedEx’s website
We make every effort to have your order processed and shipped out in a timely manner. With an emphasis on quality, we strive for excellence. We love to hear how we are doing! If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please call us or email firstname.lastname@example.org